Podcasting definitely changed my life and so I am an evangelist for audio! Whether you want to start or improve your own show, or become a guest on other people's, you'll find lots of useful tips in this interview with Jerod Morris.
In the introduction, I give an update from New Orleans where I've been co-writing a dark fantasy story with Lindsay Buroker, J Thorn and Zach Bohannon this week. Lots of pics on my Facebook fiction page, JFPennAuthor.
If you like crime thrillers, you can get 12 free ebooks from British crime authors for a limited time. Click here to check them out.
This podcast is sponsored by Kobo Writing Life, which helps authors self-publish and reach readers in global markets through the Kobo eco-system. You can also subscribe to the Kobo Writing Life podcast for interviews with successful indie authors.
Jerod Morris is the Vice President of marketing for Rainmaker Digital. He manages ongoing education at Digital Commerce Institute, and hosts The Showrunner on the Rainmaker FM podcast network. He also has a personal site www.primility.com.
- Why podcasting is having its moment now and whether it's too late to begin
- Basic podcasting tools and practices beginners can start with
- Suggestions for dealing with fear and interview tips
- How to be a good interviewee
- How to find your audience and get your podcast discovered
- Should podcasters worry about monetization?
- The future of podcasting, including Virtual Reality
You can find Jerod at The Showrunner and on Twitter @JerodMorris.
Go to www.showrunner.FM/report and enter your email address for the Beginners Guide to launching a remarkable podcast.