If you want to be truly independent, you need multiple streams of income and these days there are far more options for authors than just selling ebooks on Amazon.
In this podcast interview on The Creative Funding Podcast, I discuss intellectual property rights, podcasting, Patreon, audiobooks, and more with host Thomas Umstattd Jr.
You can find the original show here if you want to listen: https://creativefunding.show/007/
You can also listen with the embedded link below:
- On Joanna’s beginnings as a writer
- The importance and value of a book’s intellectual property rights
- And the importance of multiple streams of income
- Why start a podcast for writers?
- How to monetize a podcast
- How audio, in its many forms, helps an audience to know, like and trust us