If you've been running your author business for a while, you can start to feel like you're in a rut, or that you've hit a plateau in terms of sales. So how do you move into a new phase? I discuss this and more with Tara McMullin today.
In the intro, I mention PublishDrive's announcement of a new advertising dashboard for authors that includes Amazon Ads, the new Stephen King Alexa Skill, and the new Masterclass with Neil Gaiman.
Are you struggling to find the time to write? Do you want to make the most of your writing time so you can write more words, faster? Are you ready to reset your productivity? If yes, check out my new mini-course, Productivity for Authors, just US$149. You can find all my courses at: www.TheCreativePenn.com/learn
Tara McMullin is an author, professional speaker, and founder of the What Works Network, a social and support network for digital small businesses. She's also the host of the What Works Podcast and her latest book is Subtle: The Small Shifts That Lead To Big Results.
- Tara’s motivation to write her latest book
- Viewing our non-fiction body of work as part of a journey rather than something set in stone as we all change over time
- How to move out of stagnancy without destroying the past
- What causes plateaus in business, and how to deal with them
- Why systems matter and how they are actually already in place
- Getting away from the launch cycle mentality
- The synergy between physical fitness and business
- Tips for rebranding
You can find Tara McMullin at www.ExploreWhatWorks.com