I started The Creative Penn Podcast in March 2009 as a way to meet other writers and learn about the world of publishing and book marketing.
If you're interested in podcasting, you might find this interesting.
In this interview on Podcraft with Colin Gray, I talk about ways to monetize a podcast.
- How I almost gave up the podcast in 2015
- Patreon and how to use appropriate bonuses for your audience. Why building an audience before monetizing is so important.
- How to get corporate sponsorship – and what you can expect if you're just starting out
- Why detailed show notes and preferably a transcription are so important for Search Engine Optimization
- How to use a podcast to advertise your audiobooks
- How to record your own audiobooks for ACX, publish and distribute to Audible, Amazon, and iTunes
- Why now is a great time to get into podcasting and audiobooks
- How you can integrate affiliate income into podcasting