In this lively chat, I answer questions about audiobooks for authors, including how to publish, market, and sell audio, plus the future of voice, impacts of the coronavirus, and more. Thanks to Tara and Laura at Kobo Writing Life for the opportunity to do a Facebook Live.
Watch the video below or here on YouTube or listen to the interview on the Kobo Writing Life Podcast in audio-only here.
In this discussion, we talk about:
- The international potential of being an indie author
- Why audio is undergoing a surge in popularity
- When authors can consider moving into audiobooks
- Options for self-narrating audiobooks
- How to find a narrator
- The possible future of audio and AI voices
- How to market audiobooks