How can you sell more ebooks and audiobooks on Google Play Books to the global market? How can you optimize your books so they are more likely to be discovered?
How might auto-narrated audiobooks help expand the market? All this and more in today's interview with Ryan Dingler from Google.
Ryan Dingler is a product manager at Google, and also writes about the intersection of technology and business.
You can listen above or on your favorite podcast app or read the notes and links below. Here are the highlights and the full transcript is below.
- The difference between Google Books and Google Play Books
- How searching and purchasing books works on Android
- Market penetration of Android devices and global reach of Google Play Books
- Publishing books on Google Play Books and international pricing
- Advantages of publishing direct with Google Play Books
- The importance of good metadata for marketing books
- AI-narrated audiobooks and when they might be available for authors