Tapping into our creativity around writing and around money can free us to pursue a more holistic and fulfilled life, and in today's show, Orna Ross talks about how to use F-R-E-E writing to break through your creative and money blocks.
Plus, if you want to write a novel, then click here to get your free 7 Steps to Write your Novel Cheatsheet.
Today's show is sponsored by IngramSpark, who I use to print and distribute my print-on-demand books to 39,000 retailers including independent bookstores, schools and universities, libraries and more. It's your content – do more with it through IngramSpark.com.
Orna Ross is a best selling and award-winning author of historical and literary fiction, a poet, and a nonfiction author of the “Go Creative” series. She's the founder of the Alliance of Independent Authors, and has been named one of the “100 Most Influential People in Publishing,” by “The Bookseller,” the trade magazine of UK Publishers.
- Orna explains F-R-E-E writing and why it matters for creatives
- Writing a letter to money. And receiving one back!
- How Orna's own journey is reflected in her Go Creative series of books
- Balancing all the aspects of a creative person, including the business side
- The important skill for young people to learn to carry them through life