If you’re ready to publish wide, or if you want to increase your sales on Kobo, then today's interview with Camille Mofidi from Kobo Writing Life will give you lots of ideas.
In the intro, I mention the discussion of subscription models at Frankfurt Book Fair, The Inevitable by Kevin Kelly, Anglo Saxon Kingdoms exhibition and print books at the British Library, and What if the internet was 100X faster? [Guardian]
Today's show is sponsored by Reedsy, the curated marketplace for publishing professionals including professional editors, book cover designers, marketing professionals, as well as ghostwriters and website builders. Plus, the free manuscript formatting tool, Reedsy Book Editor and free courses, including Kobo Hacks for Optimizing Sales. Just go to: www.TheCreativePenn.com/reedsy to find out more.
Camille Mofidi is the European manager for Kobo Writing Life, based in Paris, France.
- On the boundary-less frontier of ebooks and why Kobo focused on that right from the beginning
- Tips for how to sell more books on Kobo
- The importance of pricing geographically
- Using box sets and bundling for brand awareness
- The maturing market of English books being translated into other languages
- Looking at the history of ebook growth in the mature markets to position yourself for upcoming markets
- On direct audiobook distribution with Kobo
You can find Camille Mofidi at KoboWritingLife.com and on Twitter @KoboWritingLife