What happens when you reach your goals around making a living with your writing? How do you take the next steps into freedom and long-term business thinking?
In today's show, I interview Yaro Starak, who taught me about blogging, podcasting and internet business nearly 10 years ago. We talk about how his own online business has changed, and how to move into freedom of mindset as well as freedom of time and money.
In the intro, I mention the FutureBook conference [The Bookseller], as well as How to position yourself for success in writing and publishing for 2019, a podcast episode with me and Orna Ross [ALLi podcast], plus the Weird Thriller storybundle which features my supernatural thriller, End of Days.
Yaro Starak is a blogger, podcaster, entrepreneur, angel investor and digital nomad. His most recent company is Inbox Done, which manages email for busy professionals, which I know everyone will love. His Blog Profits Blueprint and course taught me how to make money online 10 years ago.
- The value of a personal brand in a crowded marketplace
- When and why simple is better. [If you need a WordPress website, check out my tutorial here.]
- The 3 different phases of freedom. [I highly recommend listening to Yaro's freedom podcast episode.]
- Making conscious choices about business growth depending on what you want
- The importance of scalability and multiple streams of income
- Thoughts on how we’ll consume content in the future