Now you have your book…but do you know the best ways to promote and sell it?
This book will help you get ‘From Book to Market' by giving you all the information you need to market, promote and sell your book using all the latest ideas and technologies. It is aimed at giving authors a way to build their platform which is important for traditionally published, as well as self-published authors.
I wrote and published my book and then realised I didn't know how to sell it! I sat with the boxes in my living room wondering what to do next.
So I spent months reading, listening to audios and doing programs on sales and marketing and then putting the ideas into practice.
This 119 page book is the distillation of what I learnt. It will speed up your time to market and enable you to kickstart your sales by implementing techniques immediately.
- How do I sell my book on Amazon?
- How do I sell on the internet and as an ebook?
- How do I write a press release?
- What about networking and book signings?
- How to promote on TV
- How to write a marketing plan and the example of an award winning plan
- How to set up your own website
- Why you should have a blog and how to set one up
- How to use web 2.0 sites and social networking
- How to get traffic to your website
- How to use video and make your own book trailer
- The business behind your book – ways to make multiple streams of income
You can view the entire Table of Contents by clicking on the link below, or Right Click to download.
Currently, this material is only available in ebook format. It is a .PDF that you can download instantly and get your marketing started right now!
Payment is secure using Paypal – you can use your Paypal account or credit card. On payment, you will be directed to the download page for your PDF book.
You can also email me at any time with questions, comments and feedback at joanna@TheCreativePenn.com
Also try the FREE “How to be an author” workbook.