Do you want to write more but feel frustrated at your lack of time?
Are you doing ‘busy’ work instead of moving toward your creative goals? Is your To-Do list overwhelming?
It’s time to stop, reassess and take control. This book will help you discover the path to becoming a productive writer.
Learn how to:
- Identify what’s really stopping you from reaching your goals
- Say no and set boundaries for others — and for yourself
- Find more time to write
- Make the most of your writing time
- Dictate your words for a more efficient and healthy writing life
- Use outsourcing to buy yourself more creative time
- Work with co-writers to produce more books
- Use productivity tools
- Focus on physical and mental health to boost your productive time
I’ve been writing and publishing for over a decade and in this book, I’ll share my lessons learned in order to help you become more productive and, hopefully, save you time, money and heartache along the way.
If you want to become a more productive writer, download a sample or buy now.
“This book came along at the perfect time for me. I've got an established podcast and have written several books – but still found myself lagging in my productivity (without a clue as to why). Joanna's well organized and clear writing, combined with what she shares of her own struggles and successes, was just the motivation I needed to get back on track. Highly recommended! Thank you, Joanna!” Karen, Amazon review
Available now in ebook, paperback, Large Print, hardback, and audiobook editions.
Workbook edition in print is available!
Table of Contents
What is stopping you from being productive?
Busy work vs. important work
Saying no and setting boundaries
How to find the time to write
Make the most of your writing time
Co-writing and collaboration
The productive writer mindset
Conclusion and next steps