Dictation is a secret weapon for many writers. It improves writing speed and stamina, it can free critical voice and enable creativity to flow more easily, and it's much better for your health than sitting hunched over bashing at the keyboard.
Here are my resources for dictation:
- How to use dictation to write faster and become a better writer with Joanna Penn
- Foolproof Dictation with Christopher Downing
- How to dictate your book with Monica Leonelle
- How to use dictation to write faster and stay healthy with Scott Baker
- 23 million books sold. How to have a successful long term writing career with Kevin J Anderson
You can find lots more productivity tips in Productivity for Authors: Find Time to Write, Organize Your Author Life, and Decide What Really Matters, available in ebook, print, and audiobook formats.
Need more help?
Get my free Author Blueprint: www.TheCreativePenn.com/blueprint
Join me every Monday for The Creative Penn Podcast