OLD POST ALERT! This is an older post and although you might find some useful tips, any technical or publishing information is likely to be out of date. Please click on Start Here on the menu bar above to find links to my most useful articles, videos and podcast. Thanks and happy writing! – Joanna Penn
· New York Times article about using websites for books – the guy who designs for the top selling authors – maybe pick up some ideas here? And The Book Publicity Blog on what NOT to have on your website
· For authors who now have Twitter and a blog, here are 10 ways you can integrate Twitter into your blog/website – get more traffic, sell more books!
· Writing articles and submitting them through EzineArticles is a great way to get promotion, but you can also use them for press releases too – tips for press releases here
· 100 novels everyone should read – not my opinion!
· Sydney Writers Centre offers remote online courses in creative writing, magazine writing, Reinvent yourself and coaching
· Joe Wikert was such a fan of Kindle he started a blog on them, but now he is only a click away from abandoning it for the iPhone – the iPhone has Stanza ereader which includes Smashwords as a catalogue – you can get your book for sale easily and quickly on the iPhone!
· If you are struggling with the amount of information available to you, then get the Free audio and guide to Get Published Secrets from Dale Beaumont, who wrote 15 books in 2 years after being rejected by publishers.
· Robert Kiyosaki of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” is using a collaborative writing approach for this new book “Conspiracy of the Rich”
Thank you for visiting The Creative Penn! For more top posts, try the Articles page.
Like this article? Subscribe to my RSS feed by email or in a RSS reader.
Tweet this using the button below or follow me on Twitter.