But you still have questions:
- How do I actually sell books using social networking?
- How do I use my time effectively and balance that time with writing and ‘real life’?
- What about privacy and security issues?
- How do I even use tools like Twitter and Facebook?
- How long does it take to make a difference?
- What is the most effective way to reach people who will buy my books, not just other writers?
- What about the reader social networks like Goodreads or Shelfari?
- How do you get followers/fans on these platforms?
- How do you keep these people engaged and interacting on your networks?
- Where are my target market online?
- How do I even start? This is all so overwhelming!
If this is you, don’t worry!
This was me a few years ago as well but I have spent the last two and a half years getting to know social networking and using it to reach people online all over the world.
I currently have over 21,000 followers on Twitter @thecreativepenn and over 2100 Facebook fans for The Creative Penn. I’ve had over 55,000 views of my videos on YouTube. I have over 1300 friends on Goodreads and am linked to over 650 people on LinkedIn.
It’s not all about the numbers but it is about connecting with people on these networks and then using your platform effectively by being useful and then to promote your books. I’ve learned a lot in the last few years and now I want to help save you time and effort in building your social networking platform.
Written by an author for other authors/writers
I am a passionate believer in the power of social networking and also count it as one of the most rewarding parts of my online life. Indeed, Twitter changed my life for the better in terms of the people I have met and the benefits to my writing and my business. I also think it played a big part in my launch of my thriller novel Pentecost which has remained an Amazon bestseller for over 6 months in the Action-Adventure & Religious Fiction categories.
In this course, you will find the answers to these questions and many more you don’t even know how to ask yet.
The multi-media mini-course contains:
- 59 page full-colour ebook which takes you through everything you need to know to be effective in social networking
- Video: Exclusive behind the scenes screen capture video about Twitter [27:01 mins] and how to use it, including how I gained over 21,000 followers
- Video: Exclusive behind the scenes screen capture video about Facebook including the use of Fan pages and also LinkedIn [22:07 mins]
- Video: Exclusive behind the scenes screen capture video about Goodreads & Shelfari and why you should be on the reader networks [13:47]
- Video, audio [40 mins] + 14 page transcript of interview with Alexis Grant, the Traveling Writer and social media consulting at Socialexis. Alexis helps clients with their social strategies and in this interview we go through her take on the most effective use + tips and tricks.
- Audio [55 mins] + slides + transcript of 1 hour webinar on social networking
If you are not happy with the material, I offer 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked. I want to provide useful information to you so I am committed to providing great value.
You can also email me with any questions: joanna@TheCreativePenn.com