Facebook can be quite overwhelming but there are 500 million users and it's the most popular social network. As author-entrepreneurs we need to know how to use it for book marketing and building an author platform. I have a Facebook page for The Creative Penn (come and join us!) but I had some questions about using it for promoting a book.
In this interview, social media strategist Amy Porterfield gives us her best tips. Audio mp3 and text below the video.
Audio => AmyPorterfield.mp3
In the video, you will learn:
- Why Facebook is so important these days
- The difference between Pages and Groups
- How to use Pages for book promotion
- Why sharing your best content is so important
- How to engage people in the process of writing your book
- How to use your time effectively on social networks
- Setting up an editorial calendar for effective blogging
- Why Facebook ads can be effective for book promotion