Do you want to successfully self-publish in ebook, print, and audiobook format?
There are thousands of new books being published every day, but many self-published books quickly sink to the bottom of the pile.
Many authors are frustrated because there are so many options for self-publishing, and they don't know which one to choose or what will be best for their book.
Others spend thousands of dollars to publish and end up broken-hearted with the result.
Written and narrated by Joanna Penn
I've spent over a decade self-publishing bestselling fiction and non-fiction books and in 2011, I left my day job to become a full-time author-entrepreneur.
I've made lots of mistakes along the way, but through the process of self-publishing 30+ books, I've learned the most effective way to publish and market your books. In this book, I'll share everything with you.
The book includes:
- What you need to know before you self-publish
- Why self-publishing an ebook is a good idea
- How to format an ebook
- Exclusivity and going direct
- Self-publishing on Amazon
- How to publish an ebook
- Why publish a print book
- Print-on-demand will change your life
- What you need to know before you print
- How to self-publish a print book
- What to do if you want help with the publishing process
- How to self-publish an audiobook
- After self-publishing
- How much does it cost to self-publish?
- How do you get paid when you self-publish?
- Book marketing principles
- How to market fiction
- How to market non-fiction
- Plus, links to more useful resources.