Do you want to learn all about how to publish your book on the Kindle, iPad, Nook and other distribution platforms?
This multimedia mini-course will teach you all about how you can publish your ebook and avoid pain, hassle and expense along the way.
2012 Update: Please note, I have now expanded this course and included everything you need to know in Secrets of Self-Publishing Success, in conjunction with NY Times bestselling author CJ Lyons.
In the last few months, Kindle ebook sales have overtaken paperback print book sales on Amazon.com. Ebooks are a growing percentage of total book sales and the price of ereaders continues to come down and they may even be free by Christmas 2011.
Some ebook authors are selling hundreds of thousands of books and even those people selling a lot less are getting their work out there faster and to a wider global audience than through traditional publishing.
Whatever your personal feelings about ebooks, you are not your market and your book could be selling to a global audience if you make it available as an ebook and start selling it now.
With the fantastic changes in technology, you can be selling your ebook on the Kindle store, the iPad or the Nook within days. It's still important to write a great book, have it edited and use a great cover designer but the process for ebook publishing is now available to all.
I now have four ebooks selling on the Kindle and other ebook distribution platforms and recently went through the process for my first novel, Pentecost. I learned a lot along the way and share all that information with you in this multi-media mini-course.
In the course you will learn:
- Why you need to publish your book as an ebook anyway – all the latest statistics, predictions and how reading habits are changing
- Your options for ebook publishing including Amazon Kindle, Apple iBookstore for the iPad, Barnes & Noble Nook, Smashwords for Sony, Kobo, Diesel and also to B&N, Apple & Amazon plus/ Scribd and selling on your own site
- Ebook formatting options and outsourcing recommendations for simple and complicated ebooks
- The most common questions answered about ebooks including: How much should ebooks cost? Does it affect your chances of a real publishing deal? How much does it cost to publish an ebook?
- Plus/ Tips for book cover design and recommendations for outsourcing
- What about ebook piracy?
- Recommendations for marketing and launching your ebook
The mini-course is made up of multi-media material as follows:
- 2 x exclusive videos where I go through all you need to know about ebooks including the Q&A and links to all kinds of resources. These are also available in mp3 audio format if you prefer to listen as well as the slide pack I use for the presentation.
- PDF ebook on all the material covered in the videos with hyperlinks to multiple other useful sources
- Exclusive screen capture video of how to publish on the Amazon Kindle including behind the scenes of my own account
- Exclusive screen capture video of how to publish on Smashwords including behind the scenes of my own account
- Bonus audio interview with Mark Coker, CEO of Smashwords done exclusively for Author 2.0 program plus transcript.
- Action steps so you know how to proceed next
- Availability to ask me questions about ebook publishing
Once you click to buy, you will be able to pay with Paypal or a credit card and you will be given the access details for the online course which is behind a password protected page. If you are not happy with the material, I offer 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked. I want to provide useful information to you so I am committed to providing great value.
Image Flickr CC: Kindle by Sarowen, and iStockphoto