It's an exciting time to be an author!
There are new opportunities for publishing and marketing online so that more authors can write and sell the books they love to share with readers. But it can be hard to know where to begin if you're just getting started. Or perhaps you have a backlist of books but now you want to self-publish, learn more about book marketing or make more money as an author.
This free Blueprint will help as it contains everything I know – and I have gone from first book in a day job I hated to full-time author entrepreneur as well as a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author.
- How the publishing industry has changed and why you need to change too in order to be successful
- Tips on writing fiction and non-fiction
- What is an indie author anyway and the pros and cons of your publishing options
- How to self-publish print, ebooks and even audiobooks
- How to market your books – fiction and non-fiction
- How to build a viable business as an author
and much more, plus links to articles, audios and videos that will help you make sense of it all. You'll also get my monthly updates which are packed with more tips to help you become a more successful author.
Simply enter your details in the box below. Then check your email for a verification which you will need to click (because we all hate spam!) – then you'll be sent the Author 2.0 Blueprint