Audiobooks are a huge growth market as streaming internet audio becomes more mainstream with the advent of smartphones and car-based audio like Google Auto and Apple CarPlay.
More and more indie authors are experimenting with audio options and are making a good income stream with audio sales.
Here are some useful resources for your audiobook publishing journey.
- Audiobook production with ACX and marketing ideas
- How to record your own audiobooks for ACX (by me! after narrating my own non-fiction book)
- Audiobook production and marketing tips with Jeffrey Kafer (who narrated my novella, One Day in New York)
- Audiobook narration and production with voice talent Veronica Giguere (who narrates my ARKANE series)
- How audiobook narration and production work with Rosalind Ashford (who narrated my London Psychic trilogy)
- How to record, produce and distribute audiobooks with J. Daniel Sawyer (who narrates and produces multi-voice productions)
- Audiobooks for indies with Simon Whistler (who narrates non-fiction books)
- ACX Help page for Authors