Can we really combine creativity with algorithms to write better stories and sell more books? In today's show, Chris Fox explains how we can.
I'm still away so this is a pre-recorded intro and scheduled in advance. In the introduction, I mention the Pulse Pounders thriller bundle, a limited time deal including a load of awesome thrillers! Check it out here.
Today's show is sponsored by all the listeners who support the show through Patreon. Thank you SO much for your ongoing support. It means so much to me that you enjoy the show enough to contribute! If you'd like to become a Patreon supporter, you can support the show for as little as $2 per month and receive the extra Q&A show monthly. Click here to find out more.
Chris Fox is the bestselling author of science fiction and dark fantasy, as well as non-fiction books for authors including Write to Market, 5000 words per hour and today we're talking about his next book, Six Figure Author: Using data to sell books.
- What Amazon data science, and machine learning, are and how authors can use them.
- How Amazon differs from the other online book retailers and how authors can train Amazon to sell more books.
- What to look for to find a voracious readership.
- Strategically writing to market and how to know what readers are looking for.
- On Amazon ads and when they are useful.
- Tips on writing faster.
- The future of writing, including virtual reality and AI help with story.