Do you want to write more but feel frustrated at your lack of time?
Are you doing ‘busy’ work instead of moving toward your creative goals?
Is your To-Do list overwhelming?
It’s time to stop, reassess and take control. This book will help you discover the path to becoming a productive writer.
Table of Contents
- What is stopping you from being productive?
- Goal setting
- Busy work vs. important work
- Saying no and setting boundaries
- How to find the time to write
- Make the most of your writing time
- Co-writing and collaboration
- Productivity tools
- The productive writer mindset
- Healthy productivity
- Conclusion and next steps
“This book came along at the perfect time for me. I've got an established podcast and have written several books – but still found myself lagging in my productivity (without a clue as to why). Joanna's well organized and clear writing, combined with what she shares of her own struggles and successes, was just the motivation I needed to get back on track. Highly recommended! Thank you, Joanna!” Karen, Amazon review
Also available in ebook, paperback, hardback, large print, and workbook editions
Click below for more information and links.