Thanks for coming along to the Guardian Self-Publishing Day. I hope you enjoyed it and learned a lot.
Here are the slides from the keynote session => GuardianKeynoteSlides.PDF
Here's some extra info you might find useful:
- Author 2.0 Blueprint – free 53 page ebook on self-publishing
- Self-Publishing 101 – the most cost-effective services I recommend
- Help! My book isn't selling – some marketing tips
- On Keywords and metadata
- The editing process – with links to pro-editors
- The Alliance of Independent Authors – I get a lot of help from the private Facebook group and we're having some events at the London Book Fair if you're coming along
- If you like audio, there's over 150 episodes on writing, publishing and book marketing at TheCreativePenn podcast
- If you want more detail on self-publishing, here's an online course on self-publishing with myself and NY Times bestselling (hybrid) author CJ Lyons. There's also more in the ProWriter series.
- Here's my fiction site, JFPenn.com, if you want to check out my thrillers
You're welcome to email me: joanna@TheCreativePenn.com or tweet me @thecreativepenn , or join the Facebook page