I’m super excited about the Self-Publishing Summit, coming up July 12 – 23 – and you can access the amazing speakers for free! Read on to find out more.
You can get access to all the sessions for free, as long as you watch live or in the first 72 hours after each session runs.
You can also get an all-access pass for US$97 so you don’t have to rush.
I’ll certainly be listening in as some of my favorite authors are speaking – Jack Canfield (author of The Success Principles which changed my life back in 2005) and James Altucher (whose book, Choose Yourself, is a rallying cry for indie authors and entrepreneurs.)
I’ve highlighted some of the sessions I’m particularly interested in below, and yes, I’m speaking too Here are just a few of the speakers’ presentations:
Step 1: Becoming an author (writing the book)
- Productive Writing: My Exact Process for Writing 16 Books (including a NYT bestseller) and How I Shortened The Writing Process From 16 Months to 3 Months (Joanna Penn). I’ve already recorded this session and I definitely share some things I haven’t shared before
- Clinton White House Speech Writer at age 23. How I did it & how I’ve used guest posts to build my list by 10,000+ people in 1 year — John Corcoran
- 0 to 160,000 email subscribers in 2 ½ years. Building successful writing habits to grow your audience & get your book done — James Clear
- How to Turn Pro As A Writer (And My 3-Step Approach For Writing My Books & Blog Posts) — Jeff Goins
Step 2: Marketing & Publishing Mastery
- Behind the Scenes of The Most Successful Book Launches of the Decade: Lessons From Working With Tim Ferriss, Seth Godin, Tucker Max & Ramit Sethi (including The 4 Hour Body & Play It Away) — Charlie Hoehn
- Growing A 5-figure a month Kindle Business: Getting ATTENTION & standing out from the crowd — Ty Cohen
- Selling 40,000 Copies of Your First Self-Published Book (how I did it) — Justin Mares
- How I crowdfunded $11,000 for my first book in 21 days (and how to use crowdfunding to fund & market YOUR book) (Ryan Hanley)
- The Fundamentals for Success Inside the Amazon Kindle Store (ignore these at your peril) — John Tighe
- How to Build an Author Platform And Make $20,000-$50,000/month From Books & E-books — Steve Scott
Step 3: Monetizing (Making Money From Your Book)
- Building A Successful Backend To Your Book: Lessons From The Godfather Of The Kindle Revolution — Hollis Carter
- How To Self-Publish Your Way To #1 on the Amazon & USA Today National Bestseller Lists — Ryan Levesque
- How I Doubled My Speaking & Coaching Business To Multiple 7-Figures With My First NYT Bestseller (Christy Whitman)
- How I Used My Book “Podcast Launch” to Help Create Podcasters’ Paradise AND Bring in 5-10 Leads + $600/Day To My Business — John Lee Dumas
- $72,000+ in backend revenue within 3 months of launching my first book (The Book on Facebook Marketing Case Study) — Nick Unsworth
And there’s so much more.
I hope you’ll find this useful I expect to take a lot of notes from the other speakers! Please do leave any questions in the comments below and I’ll “see” you in the Summit.