The ‘poor, starving artist’ myth has kept a lot of creatives down, but we’re living in a time of abundance – of creativity, of global readership and of the opportunity to publish and reach them.
In this interview, Honoree Corder shares her abundance ideas for authors, plus some interesting ideas for expanding income streams.
In the introduction, I mention that I’m still working on the Creative Freedom course, which is only for those serious about making a living with their income. I put out a video on the Roadmap this week, and you can still get the free video series at www.TheCreativePenn.com/freedom
This podcast is sponsored by Kobo Writing Life, which helps authors self-publish and reach readers in global markets through the Kobo eco-system. You can also subscribe to the Kobo Writing Life podcast for interviews with successful indie authors.
Kobo has just launched an initiative to support local independent bookstores in the US. Check out all the details at: Kobo.com/ereadlocal
Kobo’s financial support pays for the hosting and transcription, and if you enjoy the show, you can now support my time on Patreon. Thank you for your support!
Honoree Corder is an author, speaker, executive coach and entrepreneur. Her latest book is Prosperity for Writers: A Writer’s Guide to Creating Abundance.
- Business funnels for authors and using a book as a calling card.
- Several different ways to make money from books, including specialty printing for corporations.
- Confidence, claiming our own value and shifting to a prosperous and abundance mindset.
- BOLO and how to use this strategy to shift our mindset to one of abundance and prosperity.
- The need to recommit to our plans when roadblocks get in our way and the hard work it takes to keep going.
- On the necessity of writing more than one book and repurposing the assets you already have in place.
- The acronym FAME and the importance of each element, including having a production plan.
- Why scheduling matters in each day and also for a production plan.