Author 2.0 Blueprint: How To Write, Publish And Market Your Books
It’s an exciting time to be an author!
There are new opportunities for publishing and marketing online so that more authors can write and sell the books they love to share with readers. But it can be hard to know where to begin if you’re just getting started. Or perhaps you have a backlist of books but now you want to self-publish or just learn more about book marketing. This free 57 page Blueprint will help.
- How the publishing industry has changed and why you need to change too in order to be successful
- Tips on writing fiction and non-fiction
- What is an independent author anyway?
- How to self-publish print and ebooks
- How to market your books without an author platform in place, through your book sales page, book cover, pricing and more
- How the Author 2.0 Model works to build your online platform, cultivate an audience and enable you to create, publish and sell your work online. It can also help you get a deal with an agent or publisher if that’s what you want.
- and much more, plus links to articles, audios and videos that will help you make sense of it all.
Simply Enter Your Details in the Box below, click Submit, and you will be given Instant Access! You will also receive the monthly newsletter and notification of offers and more.