The one tool that changed my writing life? Definitely Scrivener.
It continues to be the most important piece of software for me as an author of fiction and non-fiction. It helps me organize and plot, write first draft, edit and publish my books. The software itself is incredibly powerful, so I recommend people learn how to use it with the awesome training course, Learn Scrivener Fast.
Well, today is super exciting because you can get Learn Scrivener Fast for just $99 – it usually sells for $179.
*** NO LONGER AVAILABLE – expired on Wednesday, March 11 at midnight EST***
But that’s not all.
When you purchase, you’ll also get eight other amazing ebooks and courses that will help you grow as a writer.
This is available through The Writer’s Bundle, an awesome offer for writers that lasts three days ONLY. It expires on Wednesday, March 11 at midnight EST.
If this offer only included Learn Scrivener Fast, I would still be excited as I have found it very useful myself.
“The Learn Scrivener Fast program is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use guide to Scrivener, with short actionable videos that will help you write more efficiently as well as publish more easily. I’m learning so much, and I’ve been using Scrivener for years.”
~ Joanna Penn, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author
But there’s a lot more in the Writer’s Bundle! It’s $1076 value for just $99
Here’s what’s included in the Writer’s Bundle – and links to where I have interviewed the creators, so you can find out more about them. This is also so you know that I rate these fantastic authors & bloggers and believe this is really a good deal!
- Kindle Launch Plan: $1,400 in 30 Days & an Amazon Bestseller, from Nick Loper (retails for $99). Here’s my interview on side hustling with Nick.
- Book Proposal & Manuscript Template, from Joel Friedlander (retails for $27). I’m a huge fan of everything Joel does, and if you want to write a book proposal, this kit guides you through the whole process. I’ve interviewed Joel a number of times – here’s us discussing book cover design.
- The Momentum Kickstarter Kit, from Charlie Gilkey (retails for $47). Here’s my interview on business strategy for creatives with Charlie.
- Authority: A Step-By-Step Guide to Self-Publishing, from Nathan Barry (retails for $39)
- Turn Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Business, from Alexis Grant (retails for $47). I met Lexi online when we were both still working the old day jobs and our journeys have paced each other. Here’s my 200th episode anniversary podcast where we discuss moving into full-time entrepreneurship and how things have changed for us over the years.
- Video Idiot Boot Camp, from Katie Davis (retails for $297). Katie is a super energetic author and illustrator for kids books and also specializes in video marketing. You can see our interview here.
- Write for the Web, from James Chartrand (retails for $23). James was one of the first bloggers I learned from online, so this is a great way to start learning more about copywriting. I interviewed James on branding and copywriting here.
- Content Strategy for Thought Leaders, from Sarah Kathleen Peck (retails for $300)
As you can see, this is an amazing deal that will help you on your journey to make a living as a writer. Again, it’s available for THREE DAYS ONLY, so grab it while you can!